Tuesday, May 29, 2007

I'm Back

I won't even try to write about everything I got up to, it'd take forever. But I will post some pics, starting with those I took in Seoul.


Seoul, I'm sad to say, did not impress me all that much. There's nothing wrong with it per se, but it just seemed like a less vibrant version of Tokyo. Plus, I did not get to do the thing I had most wanted to do, that is, visit the DMZ, because the tour bus had been fully booked.


My hostel

Downtown Seoul

Proof that the whole world revolves around me


So, that's Seoul in a nutshell (a very small one). I took heaps more photos in Beijing and I'll be posting them soon, so make sure you come back and have a gander!

eyechan

15 comments:

paz y amor said...

Nice pics my man! You're just all over the place these days aren't you. Must be nice!

Eyezaku said...

it was a very interesting experience, Paz. strange too, coz every time i arrived in a new place i became a little homesick FOR JAPAN, but i dreamt of my friends and family in Australia just like when i first arrived in Japan.

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Welcome back, eyechan. Glad to hear you enjoyed your trip. Hope you're doing well.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Eyezaku said...

Thanks Teddy! im doing alright all things considered. hope you are too. good to hear from you:)

Magdalene-Sophie said...

LOL, the world revolves around you :P

I wonder if there's any restaurants called Meg or Magdalene.. :D

Welcome back :) Hope you're not missing your traveling too much.

Eyezaku said...

ta Meg! if i find one i'll take a photo and post it here:)

Kiyotoe said...

my envy has no bounds right now. Can't wait to see more pictures brotha. Welcome back.

Eyezaku said...

cheers Dragon! more pictures coming soon man.

Schmoop said...

Welcome back crazy man. Great pics...Keep em' coming. Cheers!!

Eyezaku said...

it's good to be back Matt-man

Magdalene-Sophie said...

i see no new photos.. :(
haha :) how are you?

Brook said...

Beautiful pics!
Next time, please take me along:)

Eyezaku said...

MS: new pics are up!

Babsido: well of course:)

Brook said...

I look forward to it ;)
First I wanna know whatyou're gonna help yourself to :O ?

Eyezaku said...

anything and everything! whatever strikes my fancy:)